Sunday, January 4, 2015

Woke up laughing


I woke myself up laughing today. Such an odd experience but so exhilarating to start the day that way instead of from the hangover of a terrible dream that puts you in an odd mood for hours. The more I tried to explain the dream and what was so funny, the more slippery it became until I couldn't identify with it anymore.

Weird.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdWTy9TwvZ8

This has nothing to do with handmade paper, crafty stuff, Etsy or anything else but some days there's not much to blog about!



(This photo is from a text conversation I was having with someone recently. I answered that I was ROFL - "rolling on the floor laughing" - and she didn't believe me. So I had to prove it. Just seemed right for this post.)


No comments:

Post a Comment