Thursday, January 15, 2015

Gallery show … gulp.


YIKES. It's suddenly the middle of January and I have to start seriously thinking about the gallery show that I have this spring, and the big gallery space that I have to fill with my work for an entire month. I am spreading out all of the pictures of the Petal People that I made in recent years for inspiration to get started on some new ones. I am also hoping to get a few new lines created of my Petal People cards to enhance the show. I wish I remembered to take a picture of every one I made. There are some that I loved and would have made into cards but forgot to photograph before I sold them. Between wedding season, Earth Day, Valentine's Day, and my show, I may not come up for air for a little while. Don't worry about me if I disappear for a little bit!


No comments:

Post a Comment