Thursday, March 26, 2015

Throw-back Thursday: dzfantasy




For Throw-Back Thursday, here's an interview that I did for a blog several years ago when the writer stumbled upon one of my rolled paper sculptures. I don't have any of these paper sculptures online at the moment but I do have a bunch of them in local stores. Feel free to contact me if you are interested in one and I will take pictures of the ones that are left!

http://dzfantasy.blogspot.com/2009/07/featured-etsy-shop-pulp-art.html

Here are some of the paper sculptures I have made over the years. Unfortunately, all of these have sold, but I am happy to make similar ones if you like what you see. This first paper sculpture was commissioned by the Nashville Humane Society and was almost three feet tall. I had to have a custom frame made for it, to fit the customer's specifications. It is one of my favorite creations.














No comments:

Post a Comment