Monday, December 1, 2014

FaceBook


I very reluctantly started a FaceBook page for my handmade paper business a couple of weeks ago.

I am not a FaceBook person. I have only posted something to my personal FaceBook page twice in the last 6 or 8 months. For me, it is a black hole for my time. It is incredible to see what my best friend from high school is doing and how my college roommate is solving the world's problems in Africa. And that's the problem. I could spend all day on it. I have a friend who recently deleted her account because it was so much of a time suck that she needed to take the temptation out of her life!

Anyway, I am not sure what customers might like to see, but I will try to show behind-the-scenes things about my life as an artist and a papermaker, and hopefully inspire your creativity. So, as they, "Follow me!"

https://www.facebook.com/PulpArtPaper


No comments:

Post a Comment