Friday, October 30, 2015

Man's best friend



Thanks to a number of websites — including snooplydoodles.com, lolathepitty.com, and allfungames.org — for mentioning my plantable paper dog bones in their round-ups of doggy gifts and sympathy ideas for someone who has lost a pet, and driving so much traffic to my Etsy shop. I am so excited that I have just passed over 10,000 views for my dog bones in my shop, and they have officially become my number one seller, exceeding even abundant custom orders for weddings. There are many days when I sell nothing but dog bones. Not bad for a quirky item that was originally a special request from a customer! I have heard wonderful feedback from my customers about how much comfort and pleasure my dog bones give their recipients. I am so glad for it. Do you know someone who has lost a dog? I am happy to send a dog bone sympathy card or a package of dog bones directly to them. Get them in my shop here:

Bones:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/101135956
Sympathy card:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/10411439

They are filled with Chinese Forget-Me-Not seeds. I put an overflowing 1/4 cup of seeds into every batch of bones so that each bone is positively bursting with seeds. Here's what they look like when they start to germinate:



And here's what recent customers have said:

"PERFECT transaction. I asked Martha if she would send this gift directly to my friends, who recently lost their dog, and she sent it to them with a beautiful note. She shipped my order quickly, which I really appreciate. My friends were so touched to receive these seed bones, and will be planting them in their backyard this weekend. Thank you so much, Martha. I will definitely be shopping with you again!"

"This is the second time I've ordered this item as a sympathy gifts for friends. The first time it was in stock and the item was shipped immediately with a personal note on my behalf. The second time I wanted to purchase I couldn't find them, so I contacted the shop owner (on a Saturday night). She responded immediately, made the items on Sunday, and shipped them out Monday! While PulpArt's items are gorgeous and one of a kind, I will continue to support them because of their fast delivery and great customer service!"

"Perfect addition to my childhood dog's little burial ceremony. It made my family extremely happy when I pulled them out and passed them around to everyone to plant in his memory. Thank you."

"What a lovely idea this is. The couple I sent it to were so touched. Shipped quickly and personalized a note for me. I will be back to order more items from this shop. Dedicated and very kind shop owner can't say enough good things!"

"The seller was great to work with - the item shipped quickly and was in great condition when I received it. I bought this for a friend who is a gardener and she recently lost a pet. She loved this as a way to include her dog in her garden! Thank you!!"

"You have so earned 5 stars in my book! Thank you SO much for getting this to me so quickly for a dear friend who lost his beloved doggie, Abby. I was so hoping it wouldn't take forever to get here, and it surely did not. He adores this gift for him in memory of Abby, and is going to plant them with his entire family. This is a perfect-on-every-point seller!"

"Thank you so much for offering this product- it was the PERFECT thing to send my mother after unexpectedly losing her dog and her best friend. Thank you for the quick shipping and the quality product!"

No comments:

Post a Comment