Saturday, October 17, 2015

Santa doesn't w(h)ine


And the wine cork creations continue! This time I used some handmade paper for the hats and scarves, and some wool that was leftover from when I used to make felted wool projects. (I am so glad I never throw anything away - really, I can't tell how many times I dig into some old box or bag and find new inspiration from something I squirreled away a long time ago.) I love these little guys, and all the beautiful art on the corks, like that detailed owl in the second row. I think a cork ornament would be a really sweet hostess gift for a holiday party, especially if they were draped over a bottle of wine.

I listed one in my Etsy shop, but all the rest of them are going to my artisans cooperative for our Holiday Open House.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/114422030



No comments:

Post a Comment