Sunday, May 24, 2015

TheArtcademy.com


Very excited that this website has reviewed my products, specifically my plantable paper hearts!

OK, I will come clean. There was a little negotiation in this review. This website contacted me and told me they would love to do a feature on me. They said that they reach 1 million crafters and artists who are looking for wedding supplies and they were creating a bridal tutorial for their community, yadda yadda yadda. Once I asked a lot of questions, I found out that I would have to pay $100 for the a video feature that their membership would get for free. When I told them that I have never paid for any advertising or promotion, never will, and couldn't handle the extra work anyway, we parted ways. But they came back later with a very nice review of my products and I didn't pay a dime. So it all worked out for everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment