Tuesday, April 5, 2016

New banner for my Etsy shop


I made a new banner today to emphasize the direction I am going with my work. I am not just making plantable paper products (say that ten times fast) but also my notecards featuring whimsical figures made from my original pressed flower art designs!


I played around with various fonts and designs and finally settled on this one as my final banner:


I am a little sad to say goodbye to the banner I have had for years, with the clever little catch phrase that I love: handmade paper for all seasons and for all reasons. But the changes in the Etsy shop design have come at the perfect time for me, when I have also changed direction, or just put more emphasis on many directions that I have been heading. So it's exciting to freshen things up and embrace where I am going. Another new chapter!




No comments:

Post a Comment