Wednesday, February 12, 2014

It's paper pulp!

So I went to the Etsy forums and posed the question asking what people thought my avatar was (see photo below). The answers were quite interesting and not what I expected. Here are a few of them: Yarn for making rugs?
Looks like it could be spices, or pots of dye.
Beads or beans!
Ground up/grans of something? Maybe a plant? Maybe glitter?
Paint pots or beads in small plastic jars from above.
A cloth swatch? I almost think it looks like a multi color zoom in on a quilt.
I feel silly for my answer, but at first glance I thought it was jelly beans.
Well, I guess I should get a better avatar for my shop. The photo is a birds-eye view of plastic cups full of different colors of paper pulp! Here is the same photo at a different angle to give you the perspective that helps you see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment